Help save pollinating bees!
This bees hotel will offer them the opportunity to shelter and reproduce.
Bees are the guarantors of plant pollination!
Solitary bees provide an indispensable service to nature. They pollinate the flowers of our gardens, and allow the reproduction of plants.
They are neither aggressive nor swarming, unlike honey bees.
Solitary bees settle in natural cavities to lay their eggs and ensure their reproduction.
Unlike honeybees, they are independent, and do not work in a swarm. This is one of the reasons why they do not represent any danger!
Setting up a hotel at bees at home helps bring some help to this endangered species (among other things, lack of natural habitat).
If you want to go further to protect this species essential to life on earth:
– You can plant flowering meadow wedges with melliferous species.
- The pollinating bee log must be suspended from a wall, fence or tree with its natural rope.
- The ideal suspension height is between ground level and 1.5 meters.
- Ideally, try hanging the log for a firm amount to prevent it from swaying in the air.
- Choose a sunny location that preferably enjoys the morning sun.
Features of the hotel bees:
- Made from an FSC-certified, air-dried wood log.
- Being a natural product, appearance may vary due to seasonal availability or environmental factors.
- All tubes are natural canes drilled, durable.
- Weight: about 3.5 kg
- Dimensions: 30 cm x 24 cm x 25 cm